Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smart1s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 12:38 PM
    It's driving me insane!
    Looking for a movie possibly made in the 80's or 90's about a girl who is left in the country on the west side of the USA, and decides to find her father in the east (I want to say New York). She dresses as a boy and meets up with an older man who is on the run from the law. They decide to travel together, but the have to run from the authorities the entire movie. At the end the man escapes on a boat to Australia? And the girl finds her father. The movie was set in the 20's or 30's (I think). I know it is not The Adventures of Natty Gann or Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken... Please Help! I think the movie might be called, "Moonlight Motel," but I can't find it anywhere. It's driving me complete mad!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2011, 01:28 PM

My movie-trivia son says is HAS to be The Journey of Natty Gann. Why do you think it isn't? The dates fit, the story fits.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2011, 07:15 PM
    I'm guessing this might be Starlight Hotel. Generally fits the parameters and it was set in New Zealand. I actually had to step away from the computer for awhile and let my subconscious ponder this one until it came up with this possible answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NC driving me insane [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Sorry if this is a bit long. I'll try to break it down and paraphrase as much as I can. I started dating this guy, who was in a relationship who wanted out of it. So, after he broke up with her we started hanging out and getting to know each other. Then we started dating,...

He is driving me insane [ 15 Answers ]

I asked my ex if he still had feelings for me. He said "i have some feelings yes" don't push the matter What does that mean? And then when I said do you still love me he said the same thing "dont push the matter" Yet he still said we can talk when I get back from my trip. Is there a chance of...

My mom is driving me INSANE! [ 3 Answers ]

So, my mom is a complete neurotic, every time I'm enjoying myself she has to barge into my room and tell me to clean it up, then when I say ten minutes or I'll do it in 5 minutes. She will start yelling and telling me to pick things up and start doing it for me, and its been driving me insane, and...

Everything is driving me insane! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I know this doesn’t seem like much but I’m seriously going insane! Well It all started when I got back to the school last year my "friend" chelo said how much of a great friend I was and I was like hehe:) then she started copying me, everything I said she would say after me and then she turned...

My husbands ex is driving me insane [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I begin? It is not possible to list everything but, here is a little. My husband and I are going through a hard time with various problems. The main one is his ex-wife. My husband is on probation, his charge was illegal discharge of a firearm. Come to find out, he should have never...

View more questions Search