Ask
    lucylu1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Can I rescind a deed of gift in Texas?
    Can a deed of gift be rescinded?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 6, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Not unless that person agrees to be taken off the deed. If he violated some agreement between you, you will have to sue.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 6, 2011, 04:10 PM

You deeded someone property as a gift and now you want to take it back? Sorry a gift is given freely with no strings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift deed Texas [ 3 Answers ]

Do you have to have an attorney to file a gift deed in Texas? Where can I get one? Does it have to go through a Title Company or just take it to the County Courthouse and file it?

Rescind a gift deed in VA? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I rescind gift deed in VA ? Deed was me only, gifted to self + one & want them off deed

How would I complete a Real Estate Deed Transfer in Texas when property is a gift [ 1 Answers ]

How would complete a Real Estate Deed Transfer in Texas when the property is a gift to a loved one?

Quit Claim Deed or Deed of Gift [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé and his brother are dividing a couple of properties from their mother's estate. She passed away 6 years ago and they did probate the will during that timeframe. They are trying to establish the best way to divide the property at this time with as little tax penalties as possible. Which...

View more questions Search