Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sikhendar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 04:30 AM
    How is that on the judgement day people are unaware whether he will in hell /heaven?
    As it is said that at the time of death a person comes to know whether he is in hell or heaven and also in the grave he will be questioned by angels and will be rewarded or punished according to his deed and there are many sahabas whom prophet Muhammad(PBUH)himself said will be in Janna.So how come on the Judgement day every person will be worried about whether they will go to hell or heaven
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 6, 2011, 04:46 AM
    When do you want to know? 5 minutes before you die, 5 days? What good will it do to know in advance? What if you die instantly? Do you want time to do good deeds and not go to hell? These days people either die instantly or die a slow prolonged death, and can't go around trying to undo their past. Many people frantically try to confess their sins as they are dying in the hopes of forgiveness.
    Why do you need to know?
    I don't believe in an afterlife.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 6, 2011, 06:34 AM
    I would be worried too if I belonged to a religion that granted me salvation based on earthly works. How about you lie when you are questioned by the angels... that way they will let you into Heaven ;)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sikhendar View Post
    As it is said that at the time of death a person comes to know whether he is in hell or heaven and also in the grave he will be questioned by angels and will be rewarded or punished according to his deed and their are many sahabas whom prophet Muhammad(PBUH)himself said will be in Janna.So how come on the Judgement day every person will be worried about whether they will go to hell or heaven

It is mercy of Allah whether we enter heaven or not and all of us especially the sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) were always tryiing to outdo each other in good deeds prescribed by the Prophet(Peace be upon him).

I will try and link you to information which is related to your question;hope it helps clear your confusion.

Islam Question and Answer - Is there anyone in Paradise now?
    Islam Question and Answer - Three questions in the grave
    Islam Question and Answer - Saying that specific people are going to Paradise or Hell
    Islam Question and Answer - Who are the ten people who were given the glad tidings of Paradise?
    Islam Question and Answer - Will children who die young go to Paradise or Hell?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heaven or hell [ 1 Answers ]

What would happen if a parent teach unwanted things to thie child and don't teach how to pray,how to read quran etc... So will the child go to heaven or hell??

Do dead people go to Heaven or Hell. [ 91 Answers ]

Most people believe that when you die, you go to either Heaven or Hell, many believe that their mom or dad or aunt Harriet is looking down on them from Heaven. Actually, most people believe that they are going to heaven because they "haven't been that bad". The Bible says that when we die, we...

Unaware of Judgement [ 2 Answers ]

If a civil and criminal case are tried together and a judgement is awarded for the criminal, are the parties in the civil case liable? I was unaware of the judgement until I learned that my daughter had a lien on her property. We thought everything regarding the civil case was taken care of...

Unaware of default judgement /cause of judgement [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago, my husband was called by a collection agency informing him of a default judgement of over $8,000 which he had no prior knowledge of. The default judgement was 12/2005. He was told that it was for a credit card he had in 1996. He sincerely believes that he was the victim of identity...

View more questions Search