Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 06:04 PM
    What do you think of MTV's "Teen Wolf"?

The MTV-stylized new take on the Michael J Fox movie of the same name is getting respectable ratings over the summer, giving its growing fan base something else to watch rather than "Pregnant and 16".
    mr.cale Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Aug 6, 2011, 01:08 PM
    Like the smurfs the old money makers are the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shakira-she wolf [ 8 Answers ]

does anyone know the lyrics to "she wolf"? Thanks =)

Questions about Wolf Hybrids. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just bought a Wolf Hybrid puppy. I've heard that normal dog food isn't good enough for them. Will raw meat make this breed aggressive like it does with normal dogs. Or is this just apart of it's everyday normal diet that it needs, and won't effect it's behavior. And another...

The Lone Wolf [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print with a copyright of 1925 Borin Chicago. I believe that it is called "THE LONE WOLF". I found it under the steps of my husband's grandmothers house when we were cleaning it out after she passed away. I am having it framed to help preserve it. It has a couple of tears and looks like...

Wolf Dogs [ 13 Answers ]

Yes, wolf dogs. I have never heard of them before but apparently there are sanctuaries for these, I will call them 'delinquent; wild life. I am providing a website where you can read about them and would invite discussion because I think its warranted if you love the dog world. Alty would be...

View more questions Search