Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abigail.baker27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 07:56 AM
    What does it mean for a lot of things about your boyfriend?
    Hi, My boyfriend and I have been dating for 16 months, and I believe we love each other madly.. But.. Lately we have been getting into more arguments.. the most came the other day.. he told me that he feels like he can't ever understand me and that sometimes when we hang out its too stressful to do and that at that point he doesn't even care for my emotions. Yeahh I am a super emotional person, but I have reasons for it.. I don't freak out about a lot honeslty.. he just takes what I say wayy too much to his own heart and blows it up, if I say that to him he says whatever you're the one being emotional and ****. Its so confusing to me because I know for a fact I am not being emotional but him blaming me just completely pisses me off and shuts me down. Anyway though also the other day he had told me he needed to do some "soul searching".. Why? He told me that we hang out way too much and that its overwhelming.. that we need to hang out less so he can find himself.. I don't know what to do.. What do you think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 6, 2011, 01:07 PM

Give him what he asks for, less time together so he can find himself. I don't know if that will solve the communications problem between you, but that's what he wants.
    brown4217 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2011, 10:53 PM

Sounds like. He wants to be with someone else so leave him alone and give him some. Space.. dont call him let him call u when he's ready to talk
    maryjane8520 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2011, 04:55 PM
    I think that you should take a break and then see how it works out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet has weak flush. Tried a lot of things need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Ive done a ton of research online before I posted this. Let me start by saying the toilet used to flush decently (had to hold handle for a bit) until a bad clog. After then it had a very very weak flush even after a good plunge. I ended up replacing the ballcock with a new water valve assembly...

Depressed about a lot of things [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, From the past one year I have begun to feel like a loser. I always feel that people don't understand me well. I have begun to feel that I am a lot selfish and I probably am. I was like the gregarious guy an year ago. Everyone enjoyed my company. I don't know what is seriously wrong with me...

I really love my wife a lot and I have hidden things with her [ 6 Answers ]

My Wife is angry with me becoz I have lied to her a lot but I have realised m mistake and now I have made a decision that inshalah I will never lie but she is not ready to listen she is telling me that she wants a khula I really love her a lot and I am ready to change myself.. please help me what...

I would change a lot of things [ 1 Answers ]

Who wrote the country song "I would change a lot of things"?

View more questions Search