Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Obama Turns 50 Despite Republican Opposition
    WASHINGTON—After months of heated negotiations and failed attempts to achieve any kind of consensus, President Obama turned 50 years old Thursday, drawing strong criticism from Republicans in Congress. "With the host of problems this country is currently facing, the fact that our president is devoting time to the human process of aging is an affront to Americans everywhere," said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who advocated a provision to keep Obama 49 at least through the fall of 2013. "To move forward unilaterally and simply begin the next year of his life without bipartisan support—is that any way to lead a country?" According to White House officials, Obama attempted to work with Republicans right up until the Aug. 4 deadline, but was ultimately left with no choice except to turn a year older.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 05:55 AM

Cute. Your to "Smooth".
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 5, 2011, 06:03 AM
    I'm surprised. I'd think he would have aged a lot more than that in the last year. Poor guy. Feel sorry for any politician? Once in a lifetime, yes.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by parttime View Post
    cute. your to "Smooth".
    ;)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 02:54 PM

I hear his union constituency is peeved because non-union workers were hired to service the modest $35,800 per couple birthday bash he gave.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I hear his union constituency is peeved because non-union workers were hired to service the modest $35,800 per couple birthday bash he gave.
    It was $34,565 per couple and union and non-union lackeys were invited. After the first 120 couples paid he opened it up to all at no charge.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:27 PM

That's not the point. Non-union workers were hired to service at the event.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:55 PM

His hypocrisy on full display again. My birthday wish for him is that he find a new occupation by the time he reaches 52 .
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Yes we are aware of your hatred.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Aug 5, 2011, 05:08 PM
    LOL!! NeedKarma, I wish we had a Like button here. :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2011, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    His hypocricy on full display again. My birthday wish for him is that he find a new occupation by the time he reaches 52 .
    I'll settle for age 51 for his new career choice of dog poop collector. Maybe he can apply for one of his invisible jobs he created.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    I'll settle for age 51 for his new career choice of dog poop collector. Maybe he can apply for one of his invisible jobs he created.
    Heck... this is the ONE time I envy the abilities a Parliament provides...

They could have gotten him out over 2 years ago on a no confidence vote, Instead of having to suffer that idiots lies, and bullcrap for another year and a half.

All he has spewed was political partisanship... and rhetoric. The Idiot -in-Chief is guilty of EVERYTHING he is accusing everyone else of doing.

He... and Prince Harry are who are holding up everything that can start to fix the mess he created.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Heck....this is the ONE time I envy the abilities a Parliament provides....

They could have gotten him out over 2 years ago on a no confidence vote,. Instead of having to suffer that idiots lies, and bullcrap for another year and a half.

All he has spewed was political partisanship...and rhetoric. The Idiot -in-Chief is guilty of EVERYTHING he is accusing everyone else of doing.

He...and Prince Harry are who are holding up everything that can start to fix the mess he created.
    Yes it's amazing what you loose in a revolution. And all those camp followers he brings with him who don't have to face the electorate as well. If the system is broke you got to fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motions in opposition [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has filed a petition to modify his parenting plan for his 13 year old daughter who lives with her grandmother (mind you that he already has a standing court order) she respoded with a motion to dismiss- saying that he lacks standing to pursue relief as he has not been adjudicated the...

What is an afffidavit of opposition and how to do one? [ 1 Answers ]

I let a friend of mine use my credit card,but I took her to court because did no make the payments. I went to court, but she did not show up, and the judge made his desicion base on my statements on my favor, now she appealed and we when to court again but for my sorprise she brough a lawyer, but...

Defendant opposition of motion seeking a default judgement [ 3 Answers ]

Need effective resons to oppose a default judgement where the plaintiff claims no response. I claim inproper service and i answered late

Motion for Opposition [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Florida, seminole county, with all the foreclosures going on, we got stuck in the midle of all this not being our fault. I currently have a private attorney handling this matter, but I am convinced that he did not file our discovery. After meeting with him, he states he did file the...

View more questions Search