Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    army7696 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 09:23 PM
    times ten
    a module called, times ten. The module should accept an Integer argument. When the module is called, it should display the product of its argument multiplied times ten.
    WildProgrammer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 12:41 PM
    #include <stdio.h>

int timeten(int x);

int main(void)
    {
    int number = 10;
    int x = timeten(number);
    printf("\n\n%i\n\n",x);
    }

int timeten(int x)
    {

return (x * 10);
    }

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 week old boxer urinates and doesn't go at times but other times its OK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Kstar, you can probably start at this website and network from there if you have to, but at least it is a starting point for you: Firstworldwar.cloudworth.com/national-WWI-museum.php

1997 subaru legacy gt automatic idles high at times and low at times. [ 1 Answers ]

1997 legacy gt will idle high and take off like a rocket and at times idle low and be very sluggish taking off. Any suggestions?

Why my water bill is ten times higher than before? [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with my water bill: I own a six family building in Jersey City, NJ. My eight previous billings average was $474.85 per bill. My last three bill were: $2,705.42, $2,445.42 and the last one $4,582.58. All these increased started after they installed new pipes (connected to each home) in...

I am a father of a ten (10) years old. His mother fell on hard times in Jan. Of 2009. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a father of a ten (10) years old. His mother fell on hard times in Jan. of 2009. I bailed her out jail in the same month and I have had my son every since. She has since moved out of state with no contact. She has also claimed him on her taxes this year with no right to since I've had him...

View more questions Search