Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2011, 01:49 AM
    I guess I should resign myself to this issue.. and forget her!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2011, 03:34 PM

If you suggest that many things and they don't show an interest, just drop the friendship and meet other people. As a young mother you will have a lot of opportunities to meet other moms, and maybe this phase of your life marks a time when you need to find more mature people who share your interest in socializing and enjoying your children together. When you get your child involved in things, just introduce yourself and you'll soon find you're meeting lots of other fun women.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2011, 04:04 AM
    Yes thanks for that
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2011, 12:26 AM
    How would you react to this... basically this friend msgd saying she really misses and it sucks that we don't meet.. And I was upfront and said I have suggested a few things to do but you don't seem interested, I said if you really want to meet why don't we meet for 1 hr (cos I know she has packing to do_) and we take boys to the park.. and so on and so forth.. this was her reply..

I know Hun but you know how busy I am and of course I'm interested don't be silly, but with my boyfriend e it's hard to get out, (funny how she goes out with her workmates quite often thou ) I'm always home though. This Saturday I'll try to come out for an hour I'll confirm though as prob packing up, and you can come and see new flat :)

Still on her terms correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search