Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkapellas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Inexpensive Catering
    I'm looking for a name of a company who offers Inexpensive Catering in Northern California, specifically the Bay Area.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Get a good cookbook, or Google it. Use your head and just phone around from the yellow pages. If you want guidelines, I will give you my e mail address.:rolleyes:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Get a good cookbook, or Google it. Use your head and just phone around from the yellow pages. If you want guidelines, I will give you my e mail address.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find cheap catering service [ 5 Answers ]

I'm getting married in Sept. 2007 and I need to find a catering service around the Tri-Cities area of Michigan. Please help me find a good and cheap catering service!! Thank you!

Does an inexpensive southern beach community exist? [ 7 Answers ]

We are hoping to relocate to a location in one of the southern states that is near the ocean, has a quaint charm (like a walkable main street) and doesn't cost a fortune. After we do retire - we will possibly be able to afford approximately 250$ tops. Is there a place with these features? Can't...

Looking for good inexpensive faucets [ 11 Answers ]

Still in deep on the bathroom remodel. Finally got the pipe sweating down - thanks to all. It now is the least of my worries. What a lot of reading and practice will do for you. Anyway, I am trying to find some decent inexpensive faucets. I have shoehorned myself a bit because I want wall...

Catering [ 1 Answers ]

hi I'm writing an article on the effects that technological advances have had on the storage, sale, ;purchase and transport on perishable commoditeies in particlular, dairy products, :-X so I need a little bit of history on the storage, sale, ;purchase and transport on perishable commoditeies in...

View more questions Search