Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikayla1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Advise my customers of a price increase
    Can I please have a sample letter to advise my customers of a price increase
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I personally do not have any templates for you but I noticed that no one responded to your question and I didn't want you to feel ignored.

Here are two websites to visit. You may want to do an additional internet search on Business form templates if these do not help you.

Free Business Forms, Free Small Business Letters, Legal Forms, Business Contracts, LLC Form, Business Incorporation Forms, In...

Small Business Forms, Letters, Templates

You may want to review the letters posted on these sites, print out a couple and cut & paste to create your own to suit your needs.

I hope this helps.
    Nahed2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Bringing customers to my Hair Salon [ 2 Answers ]

My hair salon has been opened for a year. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! BRING IN NEW CUSTOMERS. I am also having a problem attracting new stylists; most of the stylists i have had have been very young and not dependable. I need help fast, like yesterday. I need cheap ways to advertise. I've handed out...

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Trying to keep customers happy [ 4 Answers ]

This is a question for some of the plumbers that I see giving advice to others on here. If a person buys a product at the hardware stores and ask you to install it for him how do you determine what you might charge and how do you explain to the customer that he is actually not saving money in...

I need to increase the price. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a letter for a cleaning business to increase the price of the weekly cleaning. We have not had a price increase in 7 years.

View more questions Search