Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sl.snyder2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2011, 04:31 PM
    I am a disabled Mom. My daughter is going to collage. She is 18. Will she get checks?
    I am a disabled Mom. My daughter got checks because I am disabled. She now has graduated from High School. She is going to collage in a different city but will come home on weekends. Will she continue to get checks while she is in collage?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 04:50 PM

If she is a full time student then she might. Did she let them know and prove she is in college ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true that if I am disabled that my children are entilted to checks too? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been approved for SSDI/SSI and I was told that my children ( Not sure what ages this affects) can be entitled to payment from my disability as well? I have 5 children. One is 27, lives away from home, 2 girls ages 21 and 22, both in college and the two little ones ages 12& 16 ,but they live...

My mom purposely wrote me fraud checks [ 5 Answers ]

My mom purposely wrote me fraud checks up to 1700 dollars and sum change when I told her they came back fraud she said o well she also has been using my social security number to put stuff in my name can I sue and press charges

Disabled parent is receiving checks for the minor child they do not have custody [ 10 Answers ]

what if I have custody of my niece and I was just told her mother has been receiving a check for her since 1997

View more questions Search