Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHACHI1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
    No Water Pressure after restoring water flow
    Hello,

My faucet handle broke in the on position, so I turned the water valve off. I was gone about 12 hours, replaced the faucet handle, and then turned on the water but there is no pressure in any faucet/sink.

Is there something I can do, or do I need to call a plumber to restore the pressure?

Thanks!

Scott
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 1, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Are you saying you have house pressure every where but in any of your lavatories or the kitchen sink? Please explain. Regards Tom
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Feb 1, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Sound like he lost whole house pressure?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 1, 2007, 03:21 PM
    If there's no pressure anywhere then check the shut off valve. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water flow rate for a given pressure [ 3 Answers ]

For a one half inch cooper pipe, what is the flow rate with a water pressure of 55 pounds per square inch?

Help ! Lost More Hot Water Pressure/flow ? [ 3 Answers ]

I did as it was explained to flush/drain my hot water heater in the attic and guess what it plugged off MORE, so now I have not much more than a thick pencil stream at my bathroom faucets (ALL) I really didn't see a whole lot sediment in the drain water but I throttled the outlet and inlet water...

Low Pressure and Low Flow Water Supply [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that is about 6 years old. The house sits upon a small hill. The water pressure is 40 psi at the street and the flow rate is 13 gpm. At the house, the pressure is about 30 psi and the flow rate is 3.5 gpm. The house is higher than the street level, but the...

Low cold water flow/pressure in kitchen sink [ 6 Answers ]

We live on the 6th floor in a 12-story condo building and have always had low cold water flow/pressure in the kitchen sink. The hot water is OK, as is the cold water in the bathrooms. I've adjusted the pressure valve under the sink to get as much flow/pressure as possible, but the stream is barely...

No Water Flow Or Pressure In Kitchen Sink [ 1 Answers ]

I Do Not Have Hot Water Pressure Or Flow In The Kitchen Sink Also Very Poor Water Flow In Cold Please Help

View more questions Search