Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIETGENT Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Main Services Panel
    Do`s Anyone Know Were To Find A Two Meter Pedastole Pannel "main Service'
    So Two Dwellings Can Have There Own Meter. You Know Power Comes From The Pole Then To The Pedastole And Then To Two Mobile Homes
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2007, 02:49 AM
    One of the best most comprehensive manufacturer's is Sockets Enclosures Pedestals - From Milbank Manufacturing Company. If any one has what your looking for they will.

Also need to check with your local utility to learn what type of metering they allow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Main Lug and Main Breaker Panel [ 8 Answers ]

What is the difference between a Main Breaker Panel and a Main Lug Panel and can either be used in new residential construction.

Moving Main Electrical Panel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All You Very Helpful People I Am Wanting To Move My Main Electrical Panel Literally Around A Corner Less Than 1' Away Any Suggestions? Thanks Marianne

Feeder line from main panel [ 5 Answers ]

I want to run a feeder line from one building to another in a 2 in. underground conduit.about 100 ft. run what size alum. Wire will I need for 125 amp sub panel

Main Service Panel needs [ 9 Answers ]

I ran across this site accidentally today and found someone who had many of the same issues I need help with. Most of my questions were answered reading the forum however I have one more, using the following information I am hoping someone can help. The existing house is apx. 2300 sq ft w/a 200...

Sub Panel with a main in Position 2,4, 6 [ 2 Answers ]

My question concerns panel boards where the main breaker takes up two or three positions on the panel board. If I use a main in position 2,4,6 the corresponding positions 1,3,5 have to be left blank according to code.

View more questions Search