Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2011, 04:24 AM
    Underactive thyroid- armour?
    I have an underactive thyroid, I've been on thyroxine for almost 3 years and ever since going on thyroxine I've gained weight even while trying to lose, before going on thyroxine I lost 26 kilos but have gained all that back. Has anyone tried armour thyroid?? Any success stories??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 04:29 AM

I am on the same medication and have gained as well, even though I was told I would lose. Have you had your thyroid levels checked lately?
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2011, 04:39 AM

I have and they are in normal range but still gaining heaps :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 04:46 AM

Me too. Have you changed your diet and exercise routine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excercising / underactive sweat glands? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have started a strict regimen of diet and exercise, but one thing Ive noticed (and have probably only noticed recently because I never ever used to excercise) is how little I sweat when I'm excercising. My skin, especially on my arms and face, goes bright red and obviously maked me...

Underactive thyroid and miscarriages [ 1 Answers ]

My problem is I had two miscarriages ( 1 last yr and second one this yr,just last week),I am 30 yr old female and my husband is 33 yrd old. I was trying to conceive from last seven months and eventually when I felt pregnant, I had just one spot of blood on my 6th week of pregnancy and was sent for...

Tommy Armour 3 wood [ 1 Answers ]

The small plastic insert on the bottom of the 3 wood fell out after I hit the 3 wood only a couple of times. Will this make a big difference in performance? Is it only cosmetic? Should it be returned or can I continue to use it with success? Sharvey

View more questions Search