Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BridesMaidArmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 03:22 PM
    What would be a Perfect gift for my Boyfriend?
    I want to give him a gift to show him I love him. But what would be the perfect gift?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Aug 1, 2011, 03:24 PM

How old are you both, what does he do for a living, what does he study in school, or what extra-curriculars does he do?

Does he enjoy music or movies?

I have a lot of ideas but I need a little more information to give you a good one that applies to your boyfriend.
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 1, 2011, 04:07 PM

Something which is useful to him. Something which he has planned to lay his hands on for a while but has not had a chance, its even better. For ex. A guitar processor, or some game that he wanted to buy
    Jennymparker Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2011, 10:06 PM
    You need to find out his interests and hobbies.
    Example: If he likes Games, buy him a Game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The perfect boyfriend gift [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend's birthday is coming and I have no ideas of what I should give him. He is the kind of romantic, he likes theatre, culture and is keen on snooker and pool. I want to be something original, something handmade, unusual. Something that cannot be forgotten. I used to buy him books that...

Perfect gift [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for about 6 months now and my boyfriend's birthday's coming up. Problem is: I have no idea what to get him! I want to get him something unexpected that has a lot of meaning and is romantic but isn't too expensive I just don't know what! What should I do for him?

My boyfriend is too perfect [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but he seems so perfect I don't know what too do I don't know if he's hiding something but he seems so great

The perfect gift ? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so like I am dating this guy, and we have the same birthday. I have no clue what to get him he is turning 19 and I am turning 18. He keeps asking me what I want but I honestly do not know. I do not want to be to expensive or sound needy, and I want to surprise him so I do not want to ask him...

Why does my boyfriend want me to be perfect? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months. He's a single dad and I'm a single mother of 7 year olds. He asked me to marry him after three months, and then got cold feet and called it off. We are going to a wedding in a different state and he just told me that he is ready to call it...

View more questions Search