Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARCKALINE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 01:31 PM
    1990's hostage movie?
    I cannot remember the name of the movie but in it a family is held hostage by some guys two of the guys are brothers and own a strip club
    First they held hostage the mother her sister and the kids who were playing in the pool then the father comes and they shoot him
    I just remember that one of the male actors had a big head
    Can somebody help?

Check out some similar questions!

There is a movie about High school students who take their parents hostage in side th [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie about High school students who take their parents hostage in side the school. I think Matt Dillon played a roll but not sure. Can you help me?

80s movie about an injured guy who holds a family hostage in their home [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was maybe an 80s movie... all I remember is a that the guy was injured and he held a lady and some kids hostage in their home, or possibly a bed & breakfast. The kids try to poison him by putting mushrooms in the gravy at dinner, I don't remember much else

Name of a movie from the 70's black family held hostage by convicts? [ 5 Answers ]

Black family held hostage by escape convicts. The dad was a preacher I think. He was beaten with the bible. The family ended up getting the upper hand. It's from the late 70's or early 80's.

Hostage movie, midwest? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie from the 90s I think, a girl is held hostage and eventually falls in love with the guy, its set in the Midwest, I remember a scene near the end where they're in a wood cabin on a hill and see a cop car coming down a long road.. please help

Mid 90's movie about family held hostage. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of a mid 90's movie about a family held hostage in their own home. They get held hostage by people who want to get information off a computer but the date was encrypted. And the son set up traps around the house to deal with the intruders. While the mother, father and sister...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.