Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandiego Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Me and my boyfriend
    I'm 16 and I'm due in march... but me and my boyfriend are in a sitituation that he is 5 years older than me. We've been together for 2 years now and decided to keep the baby and he wants to support our son to be and love him and give him everything he needs. He's also in the military right now. All we are afraid of now is what can we do for him not to get into any trouble and for us to be a happy family without people breathing behind our back. My parents knew him since day 1 and loves him. Now I'm afraid he won't even be able to be there when I give birth because its too risky. He also wants to sign the birth certificate to give his son insurance through the military. I really need help fast please.
    Sparkleandlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandiego
    im 16 and im due in march... but me and my boyfriend are in a sitituation that he is 5 years older than me. weve been together for 2 years now and decided to keep the baby and he wants to support our son to be and love him and give him everything he needs. he's also in the military right now. all we are afraid of now is what can we do for him not to get into any trouble and for us to be a happy family without people breathing behind our back. my parents knew him since day 1 and loves him. now im afraid he wont even be able to be there when i give birth because its too risky. he also wants to sign the birth certificate to give his son insurance through the military. i really need help fast please.
    I would make sure that my parents are aware of the fact that he is trying to do for your son and he is taking full responsibiltiy for his actions and let them know that you didn't make the baby alone you don't want to raise him alone espescially if he is in jail and also that if your parents were OK with it and gave consent he doesn't have anyhting to worry about
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

Feb 1, 2007, 02:00 AM
    If your parents like him than no one else would charge him, right? I don't know american law, but I am pretty sure it should be fine so don't worry hun! And good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Do I need a new boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend (bobby) have been together for 7 months and we fight like everyday about something.. Since them 7 months we broke up (an actually real break up) for 2 days.. N I started dating this tom guy and we kissed.. And then me and bobby got back together and I told bobby about...

Ex boyfriend is mean [ 7 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me two monthes ago... the whole situation is very complicated... we were getting along great and he was scheduled to leave for college. He was driving to meet me for dinner when a young boy ran out in the road and my boyfriend struck annd killed him. Three weeks...

My boyfriend and my ex [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I are still kind of feeling each other.we call and hangout together but I have a boyfriend who loves me and I love him back. My ex knows that a soon as I got out of a relationship with him I started a new one and he admits he was hurt. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by still...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

View more questions Search