Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandraag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 12:10 AM
    My insecurities are killing me inside... PLEASE HELP.
    So I recently got back together with my ex boyfriend we were together for 3 1/2 almost 4 yrs. Before we broke up. After we broke the relationship he started dating one of his female "friend". But later dumped her because she told him she loved him. He came back to me and told me everything and said that he only had love for one person, me. And a week later we got back together. Now here we are today still together, but his female friend added him on Facebook again. And I'm afraid he's going to fall for her again. I'm scared to loose him again, because I'm in love with him . What should I do? Please Help!
    Jen_xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2011, 02:33 AM
    You got to think why you finished the relationship in the first place? Secondly can you be with someone who you can't trust 100%? If the answer to this second one is no then its best you finish it with him. I no it will be hard and so painful it will be for the best trust me! I've been in the same situation and recently found out my boyfriend (now ex) of 3yrs had recently cheated on me. I have finished with him as I no that this is for the best. Do you really want this to happen to you, if he falls for her again he may cheat on you.

Take care hun

J x
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 1, 2011, 11:23 AM

Don't worry about the competition, it will only drive you crazy, and distract you from working together to build a life together.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 06:56 PM
    You don't do anything. You just carry on as if she didn't add him. My husband and I are both friends with exes on Facebook and it means nothing. He's with you. That's what counts
    sandraag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 04:36 PM
    My insecurities are killing me inside... PLEASE HELP. (cont.)
    Thank you all , your answers really helped. I'm still with him and I've asked him if he still wants to be with me , he says yes , and yesterday I asked him if he still had feelings for her and he said no. and I'm getting an idea that his female friend is trying to make me jealous, by posting things like "hey do you want me to call you at three in the morning again?" and I'm going to be honest but it is working .:/ I don't know what to do now , I'm feeling ignored by him somedays and than I'm feeling all happy...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2011, 06:23 PM

If what you say is true, and you can be so easily fooled, and influenced by outside people, then you don't have much of a relationship any way. Their plan only works if you let it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over my insecurities? [ 11 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 5 months and have been dating for a year. We have known each other for approximatly 5 years. He is always looking at thicker females. I am a petite female. I was always left or cheated on by my ex's with thicker women and I am extremely insecure about...

His pervness is killing me inside! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay... I have this friend that I guess I lead on by accident. I use to like him, but I do not anymore... I thought his feelings for me had passed when we were talking tonight... We were asking questions like "Have you ever been Bi?" or "Have you ever kissed someone?"... Then he asked if I ever...

He really broke my heart. I don't know what to do. It's killing me inside. [ 8 Answers ]

We were together for two years and three months. He was the very best part of my life and the love we had for each other had no limit. When we were together the words 'breaking up' didn't exist to me because I knew me and him were always going to be together, but I was wrong. He broke up with...

All my insecurities are out.now what? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok I have posted before and got great responses however I have a hard time following them, that is my problem. I really need to take advice at this point because I know what pushes guys away and I am on the brink of that and lucky I have not yet. I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months. I love...

This is really killing me inside I feel like [ 24 Answers ]

Hurting myself. I cannot find a solution to my problem when it comes to sexual intercourse. I know I've been told to massage my clitoris during penetration but it's not that simple. It doesn't seem to help or maximize the pleasure I am supposed to feel from having a man inside of me. It's...

View more questions Search