Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2011, 11:09 AM

If doesn't and shouldn't matter if she wants to be you. I mean you have a choice in it too. So after every thing is said and done and looking over her actions you should feel like you deserve better. So don't do NC for her do it for you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by icalltheshot View Post
    Thanks for the advice Tal. The reason I said nc is because I don't know if she still want to be w me so it is better this way. She doesn't even want to talk about it at this point. Obviously I can't keep contacting her.
    More the reason to be enjoying doing your own thing without her. That's not NC, that's just keeping it real. See the difference? You have no commitment to each other. And unless there is a mutual agreement (some kind of understand for some kind of commitment), then you are young, sinle, and free to do whatever you please, with whomever you please. Do so.Why limit your options, and opportunities?

Talaniman Rule - Date them all! Fat, short, skinny, or tall! 18 to 80, blind, cripple, or crazy!

Dating is to enjoy getting to know someone, and that takes time, and there is no hurry for anything. Tell the little head to shut up, so you can pay attention, while you are having fun.
    icalltheshot Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Aug 2, 2011, 02:02 PM
    She said I got her too easily. There are guys who are lining up and willing to do things for her so why didn't she go for them. There are guys who chase after her for years. I am probably the only guy who told her this also.
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 02:08 PM

PffffTT!! Leave spoiled girls alone, or stand your ground against game playing.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Aug 2, 2011, 02:10 PM

She thinks you got her too easy, then let her go. She can go have her pick of the flock of guys falling at her feet.

I am a firm believer that when you have met the "right" person, there is no such thing as "too easy" or "too hard" for that matter... and there certainly is no need for any games.

Aug 2, 2011, 02:27 PM
    I went down this road before. She had a rich guy going after her now calling her constantly she said she won't be happy with him try to make me jealous though by ask him to come out to meet me because he wanted to. One of my ex left me and got married 10 yrs later still regret not giving us a chance. U know what, I already know the conclusion. I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 02:35 PM

Why are you still tripping! Leave her alone. She is dragging you around by the b***s. Cut the string already!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by icalltheshot View Post
    I went down this road before. She had a rich guy going after her now calling her constantly she said she won't be happy with him try to make me jealous though by ask him to come out to meet me because he wanted to. One of my ex left me and got married 10 yrs later still regret not giving us a chance. U know wot, I already know the conclusion. I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Just want to point something out.

Chat speak is against the rules of this site. You have shown that you know how to write using real words, so please do so on all your posts.

U = You
    what = what

We're an international site, and many of the people on this site don't speak English well. There are also many older people on this site that do not understand chat speak at all.

Thank you.

Aug 4, 2011, 06:32 AM
    I am not sure if it is love or lust but it hurt like hell. Sent her an email something funny she just reply w a funny email.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 4, 2011, 08:27 AM
    I suppose when you get really tired of this you will leave her alone. Or maybe when she tells you to get lost
    Expert

Aug 4, 2011, 12:41 PM

Don't let her make you an option.

Aug 5, 2011, 03:57 AM
    Thanks Tal, I emailed her ask her how things are going she said she's so busy these days lol funny how things change so quick. I'll keep myself busy too and do my own things.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 04:24 AM

Make sure you stick to that plan and no relapsing. And remember life is too short.

Aug 9, 2011, 04:30 AM
    On the weekend a friend sent an email to our group (I introduced this friend to her) and asked us to go for a drink so she said she is in. I decided not to go. I decided not to hang out with this group until I am over it. Morning are tough, still feeling the pain from it. I was able to fight the urge to contact. It's getting better. Started joining the church quoir. Working out everyday.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2011, 05:07 AM

I know that was a big step for you and I know it ain't going be easy but keep it up. Your heading down the right road and keep doing things to keep yourself busy. Thumbs up to you!

Aug 13, 2011, 06:29 PM
    I called her today we went for lunch and talk about it. She said she was hurt because I got upset and didn't call her right away to talk about the problem. She try to blame me for it. She said she didn't know what I expect from her since we just know each other. I bought her a dozen rose I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek she didn't resist.

Basically she didn't like the silent treatment but would it be better to cool off first before u talk?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 06:54 PM

Why are you still entertaining talking to her?
    I thought you were finished being played with and whimpering around her like a puppy
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 06:57 PM
    phhhhhhhhhhft!!!!!!!

Aug 13, 2011, 08:21 PM
    It is hard to get good help these days. FYI, I didn't get played. I didn't contact her for more than a week. I thought I try to talk to her when thing cool off. If she didn't miss me then why come out to talk and she paid for my lunch lol. She said from her past exp. When she try to pay the guy would get upset.

I believe we have a connection rather than throw it away I want to know if we could salvage it. Hey at least I try. If I don't see anything then I'll walk away.

Aug 14, 2011, 08:57 AM
    Yesterday I went to dinner with a group of friends, she was there as well but seem very distant. After the group decided to go for a drink. I bailed out. She called me in the morning asking me why I didn't go hmmmmmmm (why would she care all of a sudden?). I said I got stomachache. The true reason is I don't need to be there when she's there. Anyway, we talk and then she brought the problem up again and it wasn't pretty. She said I should have try to call her and talk about it? What can I do? I tried to emailed her but she said she's busy so I allow her space to let thing cool down now she said I gave her too much space so she can see that she's not my type after all lol. I can say the samething. The more we talk the problem just get worse so when she said she got someone on another line and put me on hold I just hang up. I don't see the point talking about it because it doesn't get anywhere. She blame me not try to solve the problem early and blame me for hurting her, said I am a different person, well can you guys tell me if I can do anything else to solve the problem? Some peole are just so hard to please. So I'll walk away now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you help me about my 2 year old girlfriend issue? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I've been with my girlfriend for about 2 years now but we were separate for about 5 months of it. When I look back some of our time together was really great but we had a lot of fights. Toward the first break up we almost fought every day about trivial issues and then it just snapped. I...

Ex- Girlfriend Issue [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Anyone, I have known this girl for quite a while, I have had girlfriends before but she was different. We have been dating for half a year now but one night she sent me a text saying we should break up. =( For the past few months, she has been dating two of my friends and...

VERY Complicated girlfriend issue [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Im new to this whole thing, since I'm usually the one helping and not the one asking the questions so much. But I'm seeking a bit of help or mind easing. Sorry that this is so unorganized and long. Ive been dating this girl now for about 6 months(im 17, she's 15 ) Im fully and...

Girlfriend Issue - What should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

This girl I'm seeing just called me today crying over the phone. I asked her what was wrong, but she told me that she can't tell me. So, I told her everything would be all right, etc. But, she kept on crying and started having a panic attack, so once I got her out of the panic attack she said that...

Money issue in relationship [ 11 Answers ]

I am in this relationship since 2003. We broke up for half a year because he wasn't sure I am the one for him. He had been looking for relationship for half a year from on-line dating sites after we broke up. But he can't find any good match, so he asked me to forgive him what he had done and go...

View more questions Search