Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vixxie2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2003, 07:39 AM
    White discharge
    I have a lot of thick white discharge vaginally during the month, and when I have my period, first few days it is almost dark brown and really thick, after that it becomes very slimy my blood discharge. Any reason for this? I am in my late 30's and I also get awlful headaches with each period. Appreciate any info, and thanks
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2003, 04:01 PM
    Re: white discharge
    You could have Yeast infection Try eating yogurt daily
    walaka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2004, 11:45 AM
    Re: white discharge
    Make sure if you do as the other person suggested you eat yogurt with live active cultures. On the back of the container it should say (acidufullis) or something of that nature. You can also try drinking a glass of cranberry juice everyday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem, that lately I get discharge during sex, which is very gross and unattractive. What do I have to do to get rid of it?

I have a lot of discharge... [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been having discharge for the past 3 days that is strange to me. The first day it was a very little amount but it was on my underwear. I didn't think nothing of that cause sometimes that happens to me. The second day it was a little more but it looked like it had blood in it, but it was very...

Discharge help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 14 and lately there has been A lot of white discharge, sometimes really thick, sometimes not. Now all of a sudden it's turned into a dark brown discharge (not period like) and last month I got my peroid twice if that makes any difference. I'm confused!

Discharge! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have had a past history of yeast infections, but since I've had my son I haven't had them as often.  my question is why do I have so much discharge?  i don't have any infections at all the doctor's told me so what causes this?  i have to constantly wear a panty liner I have so much.  what can...

View more questions Search