Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferchak48 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 10:22 AM
    I changed a tool setting and it returns to old setting?
    After I changed my tools setting to 100% zoom it returned back to the 125% picture. How do I keep the 100% setting%
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 01:33 PM

What program are you using? Are you clicking "apply" after you changed the setting then closing the program so it accepts it ?
    ferchak48 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 05:27 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Program is all websites. No I did not have that option to apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with AC setting [ 2 Answers ]

The AC tech just left and the AC is now permanently set to 78. I have the hottest room in the house and cannot sleep in the heat. How can I adjust the setting to where I can control it by the thermostat again? Thank you! I'm not calling him back. Can't afford it.

Setting = 60 and = 7 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not figure this out. Can I please get help in how to break it down Thank you Setting µ = 60 and σ = 7

Cold setting produces heat while heat setting does the same. Need cold air. [ 6 Answers ]

Just installed a honeywell rth221 and when placed in the heat position, it heats and when in the cool position, it heats. Why can I not get cold air? Old thermostat was a lenox with R, Y1, G, O, W1, C, New thermostat has only Y G on one side and Rh, Rc, and W on other with removable jumper...

AMHD setting has changed on my browser. [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure what I did,but I did delete some programmes which I wasn't using anymore to clear some space on my PC. But since then my net browser shows all fonts on the Desk here as in italics, why is that? And the fonts have also changed on Google search page too... is that something I did...

I'm I setting myself up? [ 2 Answers ]

So after a yr my boyfriend dumped me. He was sincerely as close as a person can get to perfect. I treated him poorly by letting my own personal issues, baggage and slight drinking problem get in the way, and every time it would cause an argument, I'd promise to this time be better. He was always...

View more questions Search