Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2011, 02:20 AM
    What are your thoughts on song lyric or literary tattoos
    *literary tattoos referring to quotes/phrases from books, magazines, comics, etc. What are your thoughts on that, as well as song lyric tattoos? Thanks.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jul 31, 2011, 04:12 PM
    It shouldn't matter what we think; it's your tattoo and your body. If the passage/phrase/line has a meaning to you then that's all that should matter.
    (and your age of course!)

Aug 3, 2011, 01:35 PM
    Comment on ramona_'s post
    Ummmm --- I'm not getting a tattoo, didn't say I was. I asked what was everyone's OPINIONS on that...
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Aug 3, 2011, 01:51 PM

I find them more intriguing than tribals or lower back "stamps" or the classic sailor tattoos.

I like seeing tattoos on people that are meaningful and not only aesthetic. Though I don't judge the PERSON either way.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Aug 4, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Okay then. They should mean something to that person - why would you ask the question if you weren't getting one or was it to form an opinion based on other people's opinions?

Any tattoo that means something to someone shouldn't be judged. What I find unimaginative and unattractive are the tribal designed, rose vines, typical anchors, stars and such.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2011, 06:23 AM

Where will it be located, if it is for show, how easy will it be to read. Will it be commonly known to be understood ?

Aug 4, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Ramona -- I didn't assume that just asking a question on here inferred anything other than what was asked or that people don't naturally ask question about these things. Maybe I saw something on someone and thought about it (which I did). A person come into my business with a lyrical tattoo from a song I recognized. Simple as that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There's A song that has a lyric that's [ 1 Answers ]

Theyres a song that came out in between 1999- 2003 that has a lyric that goes"with a diamond in the back" its not ludicris I think its dmx but I can't find it... they played it on ksfm 102.5 all the time... does anyone know it?

Song lyric [ 1 Answers ]

'I'd rather be in hell with you baby than in cool heaven'what song is this lyric from please.

Forgot song lyric [ 3 Answers ]

A letter has come and now he must join the boys in vietnm sorry rookie mistake nicknj6:confused:

Could you tell me the song name of the below lyric [ 1 Answers ]

... there is a boy on my mind,I thinking of him,on my way to the day... but I know I truly love him... my heart go sha lalala in the morning

I want to know the name of this song with this lyric [ 3 Answers ]

And it hurts like hell

View more questions Search