Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsTomlinson86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 08:06 PM
    Is it okay to mix drone I've aka "bath salts" and mucinex d?
    The mucinex d is 1200/120mg 12 hour extended release tab. Also how much drone I've is too much? My husband is starting to have a tightened chest and feels as if he cannot take a full breat tension behind his eyes, on brow areas, and cheek bones.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2011, 09:22 PM
    You are taking risks taking this drug. Please go to wikipedia and read all about Mephedrone. Why do you think it's called bath salts? Because it's not for human consumption. Many countries in Europe have banned it. And it's not a decongestant anyway, which is what your husband needs. Buy some different OTC ones like Nyquil and all the million others instead. Give him lots of liquids and rest and have him keep his head elevated.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2011, 09:22 PM

Your question is most unclear. Nonetheless, please contact your local Poison Control Center. They can provide an immediate response to your question and advise to needed antidote. Do not delay:

That number is 1-800-222-1222

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to mix my monobenzone - tube cream , do I have to mix them with oil? [ 2 Answers ]

How to mix my Monobenzone cream? I bought 20#monobenzone from fair and glow , it is a tube like , I just wonder do I have to mix it before I rub it to the skin , and would it be more effective if I don't mix it , just rub the cream directly to my skin

Epsom Salts for Dark Circles? Charly84ec 's post [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I saw on another thread from Charly84ec that he/she used epsom salts to cure dark circles under the eyes. I was wondering how he/she took it, how much to take, and how often. I have A LOT of food sensitivities as well as dark circles/varicose veins (and I am only 26!) and I was wondering if...

Ceiling fan drone [ 1 Answers ]

How can I eliminate ceiling fan motor droning>

Stop Lab/Bulldog mix pup from biting terrior mix. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old black lab/american bulldog mix and a 2 year old pug/terrier mix. My Lab/Bulldog mix is very playful and will sometimes will grab onto my terrier mix cheeks trying to get her to play. I noticed yesterday that he is starting to scratch her cheeks and now they're all red and...

Epson salts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have mastitus and have been told epson salts are very good for this, can I still buy this now a days and where would I buy this product from? Kind regards

View more questions Search