Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Button Monitor problem
    My Dell gives me the following message after booting. "Dell A10 Printer 960 Button Monitor encountered a problem and needs to close" If I tell it OK then I can move on but that message will reappear the next time I boot. If I don't say OK it will not let me do anything. Any ideas what the problem is or how to get rid of the message for good?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2007, 02:28 PM
    OK have you tried uninstalling the whole printer driver and reinstalling it ?
    Least that way it should do fix the problem and stop the error message appearing.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    I will give that a try right after I confirm I have the driver to reinstall.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2007, 03:11 PM
    If you don't have the driver, head over to Dell's site and grab it.
    Least this way you will be guaranteed of having the most up to date one.

Here you go I found it for you: HERE
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jan 27, 2008, 08:31 PM
    We had a dell and the printer did the same thing and I never got it to work. Good luck

Id try and unistall it and then reinstall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Installed a new graphics card a geforce n6800, and now the background of my monitor is orange. Computer works fine, the only trouble is the orange tint to the screen. I noticed there were 3 pins missing from the monitor cord, there are only 12 pins in the cord should be 15. Could this cause...

Monitor problem [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone: My sony LCD monitor has display only for one second on powering on, or I can see the screen for one second when the monitor is re-connected to the computer, otherwise it is just black screen. The monitor is manufactured in November 2003. Really don't know what is the problem and...

Monitor problem [ 14 Answers ]

How do I correct the moitor screen image? The print/images are compressed to the left and right edges of the screen and extended to the centre of the screen. This occurred after a MS auto update or is this a co-incidence? Thanks in anticipation

Monitor Problem [ 6 Answers ]

The background of my monitor keeps changing colour. First it went yellow then blue. It's across all applications and is not the monitor as it has now reoccured on 2 different monitors.

View more questions Search