Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kritvarma Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 04:37 AM
    Handy cam to DVD burning
    Hi,
    How do I burn video from Sony Handycam AVCHD format to a plain DVD? It lookslike some conversion is required. Where can I get the conversion software? Can I get it in Best Buy or Frys? Can I copy it to a blue ray or red ray disc, without requiring any conversion? Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2011, 04:30 PM

You need a video converter software program. You can buy this online at AVS4YOU for about $50 for a lifetime subscription. Converts any video file to a DVD. I've used this extensively for several years now and am pleased with the program. You can make a blue ray file using that software as well. You get a free trial and then you buy. I use it to convert movie files downloaded and then burn to DVD's to watch on my dvd player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Handy man? Or Handy Woman? [ 10 Answers ]

I grew up with my dad so I know how to do a lot of things that usually guys do! Is it bad that I'm the fixer-uper in our house and my boyfriend doesn't know how to do anything?

Burning a DVD [ 9 Answers ]

Number one: Can anyone please tell me what format I am supposed to burn my movies so I can watch them on my DVD Player. Number two: Which is the best burning software to accomplish this? I am currently using Shrink DVD to RIP my movies to my PC but I do not know how to burn them back to a...

Burning a data DVD that can be watched in a regular DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, y'all out there. Maybe somebody can help me. I have as CD/DVD burning programs, Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 (by Roxio) and recently I had to buy a new writer drive and it came with Nero. I can burn a music and/or data CD that can be watched on a regular CD player, but I tried to put all my...

DVD burning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dvd 7 rw drive but you still did nit tell me how to copy a video on my disc

Burning DVD [ 3 Answers ]

Why do some DVD that you burned play OK on the computer, but On the DVD player some parts breakup or you have sound distortions. Not all, just some. Is it from the source or the burning process? Isn't there software that could screen the DVD Before you burn it for irregularities

View more questions Search