Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vala Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 03:18 PM
    What to do with him?
    I've been dating him. No signs for marriage after one year. So jealous . Uglier than me . Less educated but I love him. A lot of girls run after him. How to keep him close to me? We have great sex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 04:26 PM

What else have you got, since most sex is great.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2011, 06:02 PM
    He is uglier than you and less educated than you. Well what good do you have to say about him other then the sex? Jeez. Maybe if that is how you think marriage should not be on your mind.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 07:44 PM

Maybe the sex is good for him and that is the only reason he sticks around.
    Why do you stay?
    This all sounds rather shallow.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2011, 02:25 AM

You don't keep people close to you-unless they want to be there.

It seems he doesn't- I think you need a better boyfriend.

Jul 31, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    What do u mean?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 01:30 PM

Good sex doesn't equal marriage, or even a long healthy relationship. Good sex is equal to lust, and marriage has to have a lot more than lust to work.

Lust fades, Love grows. A year may be way to soon to tell if its love, or lust.

Aug 2, 2011, 04:25 AM
    He is not calling -I don't know what to do- Does anyone have a sincere answer
    Another issue raised up, he is not calling so much. He answers the phone with joy and imitates my words like he did for fun since the beginning which means no change in attitude . Every morning I send him messages Good morning honey, before he used to call me after he woke up and nowadays no. today I sent him the message as usual and I phoned him and he hanged up, but then I didn't call him but he called back. On Sunday when I met him he said that he is afraid of me cheating because he dream a bad dream than he was saying that he hope is not like that otherwise he would beaten me. He also told me , I think one day I will tell you go to hell and then I responded : That is the easiest thing to say to me. He knows that if we break up once again it will be our last time to see each other. He doesn't talk about marriage but when he takes examples he says: For example even if I marry you... blla blla blla...
    What do you guys say , sometimes he gives me the impression that he feels he is not good enough for me and he is doing such kind of things to let me run after him. He also told me that he likes to provoke me with a lot of things to see if I really love him . When we've talked once about marriage he told me he will not marry me and then I told him I will leave you and then he told me if I leave him it shows him that I just want to change guys. One day he asked me why do I stay with him when I know he is not going to marry me and I told him I am staying because I love you but very soon we won't be together.
    What to tell him next time I talk because he doesn't call me so often or just be silent and wait for his calls.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2011, 06:42 AM

The guy's an abusive jerk-dump him and have nothing more to do with him.

You do not need this BS in your life-time to walk away.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2011, 07:50 AM

I would leave this guy alone. Maybe this guy is cheating on you and trying to flip it on you. What kind of guy does what he does and say what a says? A guy that isn't for you.

Stop running after this guy and open your eyes. This thing isn't lovebecause if someone loves you their actions would prove it and this guy actions along with what he say you doesn't show love but put downs. Leave and find better!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 08:01 AM

Why are you even wondering what to do here? He is either confused or just a jerk and I'm wondering why you are still with him.
    Leave him alone. This relationship is dysfunctional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search