Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DahliaPeters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 10:41 PM
    What color dress would look best with red hair, blue eyes, and freckles?
    I need to know what color dress I should get for homecoming this year. I'm not really sure what would look best. I have red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. I'll post a link to my picture so you have a better idea. Please help.
    Tinkerbell2004 Posts: 49, Reputation: 17

Jul 29, 2011, 12:56 AM
    You can honestly never go wrong with either a brown, black, or white dress. Those colors will never contrast with your red hair. My friend one year dyed her hair red and she looked amazing in a brown dress, so it all really depends on which color dress you would prefer.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2011, 01:43 AM

I love purple or emerald green with red hair, my advice is try on a few different colours and see what you like.
    DahliaPeters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 07:57 PM
    http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...010-Copy22.jpg
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2011, 01:36 AM

With your colouring I think perhaps the dark purples and greens would be too much, how about a light blue, your eyes are an amazing colour of blue, match it up!
    kArEnKnOwS Posts: 12, Reputation: 6

Jul 30, 2011, 10:40 PM
    I agree with redhead35, that blue would be bring out your beautiful eyes. I've seen redheads in lavender, which looks nice. Or even turquoise or a nice teal color would be good to try. Just experiment by trying on different colors and see what you like. If nothing else, just go with a neutral as mentioned by Tinkerbell2004. Good luck and have fun at the dance!
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Aug 3, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Look to some Hollywood redheads like Nicole Kidman, Christina Hendricks, Julianne Moore for fashion inspiration! They look great wearing: pure white, emerald green, navy blue and black. Those are probably your best choices.
    nelsoo Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2011, 08:44 PM
    I think you can wear some dark dress like dark,gray,mahuang,it will not contrast with your red hair.Maybe you can try.
    jenaya150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 03:28 PM
    I know what your dealing with cause I am a ginger with blue eyes and freckles and its hard to find a dress that would look good on you but I have a dress that looks amazing on me from stitches and it has a leather belt ruffles and is partly olive-green, pink, a darker pink, peach and white covers the rest and I think it would look even better on you so I think you should try it or something like that.
    kamaldce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 03:37 AM
    Navy blue shorts with loads of colorful bangles and frizzy hair to get a scintillating look! Will look good on you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have red hair and brown eye and don't know what color to wear blue is already taken h [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i have red hair ans im white white idk what color to wear because the color i pick is taken

Hair color for red bridesmaid dress [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to be in a wedding this spring. The dress is cherry red. My hair is currently a reddish-bronze color, which will not work with the dress. I'm wondering what sort of color I should go with. My skin tone is very fair, and I have blue eyes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Kitten with blue eyes and red pupils. [ 1 Answers ]

My kitten is cream and gray and has deep blue eyes with red pupils. Should I worry?

Dress color for brown eyes, blondish hair [ 6 Answers ]

I have brown eyes with a bit of green in them, and blondish-brown hair. I am kind of tan from being out in the sun lately. What color of dress would look good on me? I'm thinking teal, blue, green, yellow or black. Thanks

View more questions Search