Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meaa21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Tiny itchy pussing bump clusters on my right hand fingers
    I have had it for about 2 years now and it is getting worse usually acts up at night sometimes I use aveeno or cortizone cream *** help me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 06:27 PM

Has a Physician looked at the bumps?
    misscutie24018 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Aug 1, 2011, 10:37 AM
    I had those bumps on my elbow. I never went to a doctor or anyone because I got rid of it myself. You need to put a waterproof bandaid on for a long time. Don't take it off. After about a month I took my bandaid off and all the bumps got all steamed in my showers and the steam stayed in the bandaid and all the bumps came right off on the bandaid. It actually helps and its faster and you don't have ANY pain! Don't try to scratch them off because it hurts really BAD! So just try that one easy step and it will be gone before you know it! Just do this immediately!

-Misscutie24018
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by misscutie24018 View Post
    i had those bumps on my elbow. i never went to a doctor or anyone because i got rid of it myself. you need to put a waterproof bandaid on for a long time. dont take it off. after about a month i took my bandaid off and all the bumps got all steamed in my showers and the steam stayed in the bandaid and all the bumps came right off on the bandaid. it actually helps and its faster and you dont have ANY pain! dont try to scratch them off because it hurts really BAD! so just try that one easy step and it will be gone before you know it! just do this immediatly!

-Misscutie24018

Do it yourself advice when a condition has existed for over 2 years is dangerous. Your "bumps" may not be this person's "bumps."

The OP needs to have a Physician look at the "bumps" and determine what they are - they could be anything from warts to an allergic reaction to something serious.

Aug 1, 2011, 11:09 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    They sound a lot like the same bumps I had I had the bumps from 2nd grade to 4th grade. So they are. Kthanksbyee!
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2011, 05:22 AM

they sound alot like the same exact bumps i had i had the bumps from 2nd grade to 4th grade. so they are. kthanksbyee!

AGAIN - there is no proof that what this adult is experiencing is the same thing you had from 2nd to 4th grade. It is dangerous to give quasi-medical advice without examining the patient.

You are referencing 2nd to 4th grades - how old are you?

Aug 2, 2011, 11:37 AM
    I'm 13 today. And I research it on Google lots of times
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2011, 12:10 PM

I'm not going to argue with you. I have no idea why children are allowed to post on adult boards.

Aug 2, 2011, 02:36 PM
    You have to be 13 to be on here. So I'm allowded!
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Aug 2, 2011, 02:47 PM

Meaa if you haven't already, do have a doctor look at these bumps. There are many reasons these bumps could appear and only a doctor will be able to help you diagnose and relieve you of them.

If you self medicate and are able to get rid of them, you would still want to know what the underlying cause is as it may be a condition that needs further treatment.

Members, please don't recommend treatments for a condition that you can't identify, that can be very dangerous and on the medical boards we must be careful about what we tell people to do. A physician is ALWAYS necessary in chronic cases like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny clear bump on palm of hand? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a tiny clear bump on the palm of my hand for several months now. It does not itch or hurt and I don' think it's a wart. I am just wondering what it is and how I can treat it. It has gotten a bit bigger since I first noticed it.

What insect bites in clusters and very itchy? [ 1 Answers ]

Once or twice a year, it appears that I get bitten by an insect(s) that bite in clusters and result in very, very itchy skin abrasions. The itch can last for five or six days. Do you know what kind of insect this might be.

Itchy Clusters [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dollar-sized cluster of small itchy bumps on my left side, 2 inches under my armpit. They itch , and do not look like pimples or blackheads. Anyone know what it is?

View more questions Search