Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monique2319 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 05:57 PM
    Why am I Sleepy and feeling nauseous all the time?
    I am 24 and I have been constantly feeling nauseous and sleepy also headaches all the time. I also get backaches. I have been trying to get pregnant for a while, but two months past and I didn't get my period so I took a home pregnancy test it was negative, so I waited another week and to it again and it was negative and then a couple of days later I got my period it lasted 7 days with light cramping. And for two weeks after that I was fine I didn't have any symptoms and then it started again last week, nauseous every time I wake up even if I take a nap in the afternoon, I can't take certain smells, and I am getting headaches more often and I am always sleepy, even if I just woke up 10 minutes later I want to go back to sleep. Can anyone help me, I don't really have the money to go the doctor I am unemployed right now, but if I still feel like this by next week I think I would go to the emergency room I would'nt have to pay money up front. Has anyone been through this before. I would appreciate any advice you give. Thank You.

ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2011, 07:19 PM
    What have your eating habits been like? Do you exercise? Have you been doing anything different the last few months? Taking any medicine?
    sHazel Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Aug 23, 2011, 02:13 PM
    If you don't have the money go to a free clinic (they also give out BC)sounds like you could be pregnant but why try to get pregnant if you can't even afford to go to a dr? Something to think about
    sunshinesaad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Omg I'm the samw way as you I'm also trying to get penant and I took the tests mine were also negitave I went to one doctor he said because my blood pressure is low but some woemn are pregnant but home tests don always come out right so go to a free clinic and good luck how you get better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling Insecure all the time. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi just need some input and some advice. Thanks. Basically I feel insecure most of the time when I am with my girlfirend we have been with each other for a 5 months now, I feel so strong for her and I would do anything for this girl. She's 16 and I am 18, and I feel that sometimes I am just too...

Why I am so lethargic drowsy sleepy all the time, I am only 30 [ 4 Answers ]

I am always lethargic as if no energy to move at all What could be the reason. Nothing interests me. :rolleyes:

Sex for first time, not feeling anything [ 25 Answers ]

So I tried having sex with my g/f for the second time last night. First time I had an issue with the condom and going limp (we talked too long between foreplay and actual sex and apparently I need a magnum otherwise its too tight on me). Last night we tried to have sex again, it was very late at...

Feeling tired most of the time [ 2 Answers ]

My mother, who's on medication for having multiple strokes to the brain, is feeling tired most of the time of the day. She did consult a doc n she was given some vitamin capsules to be taken daily. However this isn't making her feel any less tired than before. Would taking certain types of food...

Feeling bad cause of the time [ 17 Answers ]

Hey everyone, sorry to be such a complainer but is it just me or is everyone else feeling the same way about being way in the DUMPS cause of the time of the year with the holidays and all? I am feeling so down and depressed. I really have been trying to be so much better, but still feel like a...

View more questions Search