Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kizersore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Illinois worker comp ttd payment. What is the reason for stoppage of ttd payment whil
    What is normally the reason for stopping ttd payment in Illinois
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 28, 2011, 01:21 PM
    It would be a lot more helpful if you would tell us what your situation is.
    (Usually it stops when a doctor says you can go back to work... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workers comp income replacement payment [ 7 Answers ]

As many know from other posts I broke my leg in a couple places this week on Monday. They have been really good, set me to the hospital, doctors and had it all billed to the company. They have given me a wheel chair and crutches. MY question has to do with workers comp paying my salary while...

Salary versus wage payment in small church in Illinois [ 8 Answers ]

I am handling personnel issues in my church, a non-profit institution. The church has 8 employees, does no interstate commerce, and has a budget slightly less than $300,000 per year. We want to put a person who has been earning a wage for taking care of the nursery on a monthly salary for reasons...

Acceptable Reason for Non-Payment of Probation $ ? [ 10 Answers ]

Would learning disorders, processing disorder, ADD, and depression and IQ that is just above 70 in some areas be an acceptable reason for not having gotten a job to pay off probation fines and fees? We had did not know how bad off he was at the time of the plea agreement and thought that my son...

Writing Off Payment To AWOL Worker [ 6 Answers ]

I hired a gentleman to do some construction work, paid him $500 cash in 3 payments, he did most of the work and I can not get in touch with him (his phone # is deactivated). I only have his first name and he did not give me a receipt. How can I write this off on my taxes? I do have receipts for...

Worker Comp & ttd [ 6 Answers ]

If you received ttd payments and then later found out that your employer did not use the correct wage statement, meaning they did not use gross wages but net wages instead. This causing a lower ttd payment than what should have been, will they have to reimburse you for this underpayment?

View more questions Search