Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Breleigh123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 06:47 PM
    How much time will he do for parole violation?
    How much time is possible for the sentence on first time parole violation I'm ca? My boyfriend had a 5b special condition which means no alcohol. He blew 0.04 on parole sweep. He got transferred from county to prison to see parole board.. In Ca what is the possible sentence?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 03:55 AM

Hello b:

They can make him do anything up to his ENTIRE time.

excon

Jul 28, 2011, 09:54 AM
    What do u usually here of fir a sentence he has no prior record.. Maybe 90 days or
    Ore likey a year flat cuse of special condition? I know reception here is absolutely packed way overfilled even mail backed 5 weeks... Any guesses?

Jul 28, 2011, 09:56 AM
    What do u usually here of fir a sentence he has no prior record.. Maybe 90 days or
    Ore likey a year flat cuse of special condition? I know reception here is absolutely packed way overfilled even mail backed 5 weeks... Any guesses?
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Breleigh123 View Post
    I know reception here is absolutely packed way overfilled even mail backed 5 weeks... Any guesses?
    Hello again, B:

A clogged court system, or a crowded jail NEVER stopped 'em before...

I don't know WHY they imposed the special condition. That has to do with his underlying crime... But, apparently they took it serious... Let's HOPE it's only a month or so. How much time does he have left?

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 10:24 AM

They can do anything, and his attitude will even mean a lot, did he have a job, was he following other rules.
    Did he and PO have good relationship before

My personal guess, he will stay locked up before hearing about 6 to 10 week, they will have a hearing and give time served and put him on stricter probation

Jul 28, 2011, 11:20 AM
    I don't know what orignsl sentence before parole was.. He had a accident and he's ex got hurt really bad.. He was only at 0.07 under the limit but because of accident it's a DUI with great bodily harm or death... Kind of bum rap... But I hope he out soon CDC has him entering a's of July 18th on website so I don't know what they gave him since no contact yet but I believe he saw parole board before he could get on website.. I guess I just hate not knowing he only served 37 days before they paroled him for original

Jul 28, 2011, 11:27 AM
    He was actively looking and po knew this no good relationship with po had only tested once and one home visit had only been out a month;( but he did chage Adresses becus my house was better for parole and for doing hood and he told po this so I don't know think po a ****
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 02:49 PM

Hello again, B:

Since he was in for a SERIOUS alcohol related offense, and was only OUT for 37 days before he started drinking, for SURE they're going to let him sweat it out for SOME time. I'd say MONTHS, maybe even years.

excon

Jul 28, 2011, 03:08 PM
    All right well that's not fun to hear but he did it to himself I'm sure when the mail comes through I will know what hapend :( thanks for the opionon
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Breleigh123 View Post
    I'm sure when the mail comes through I will know what hapend
    Hello again, B:

Please let me know... For your sake, I HOPE I'm wrong.

excon

Jul 28, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Sure will but according to the prison it may be weeks before we get word :( thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Violation of parole? Time served [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend is in jail right now.charges cultivation of marijuana and a violation of parole. The court offered him timed severed. If he takes it will that mean he will still have to do a violation? Because that's what he's trying not to do...

In CA how much jail time if violation of parole is alcohol and they work in a bar [ 2 Answers ]

In CA what kind of violation jail time do people on parole with 2 strikes for working in a bar and it says not to be near alcohol? What is the jail time for a parole violation for working in a bar?? In CA how much jail time if violation of parole is alcohol and they work in a bar

Parole Violation [ 1 Answers ]

If you're on Parole and leave the state of California without permission and are caught, how much time would you have to spend back in prison?

View more questions Search