Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Jul 27, 2011, 11:57 AM
    So hard to get stunning women !
    Like the song says everybody wants her, everybody needs her, everybody wants to take your baby home...

But I find it so hard to get he stunning women... so frustrating, they have there pick of guys...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 11:58 AM

Are you a stunning man?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 27, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Placing a woman on a pedestal will only guarantee that she'll fall off it eventually.

Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 12:36 PM

Well, if you're not STUNNINGLY rich or STUNNINGLY handsome yourself, then maybe you should change your standards a bit.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2011, 01:26 PM

Maybe you need to change your definition of stunning. Every single girl I have ever been with was stunning in their own way. Whether it was looks, humor, personality, style etc they were stunning. Now my wife she is Stunning in every way guys still hit on her even with the $10,000.00 ring on her finger. I like the free drinks I get from those idiots!!
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2011, 10:40 PM
    Why do you want a stunning woman? Do you think she'll be nicer to you than someone just pretty? Do you want to be able to show her off to other guys? Another reason? Just curious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Why is it so hard to leave him? Why are women like this? [ 27 Answers ]

I try not to post on here because I usually get answers through reading other people's posts. But I am hurting so much and I need a way to get through the pain. I've been with him for seven years. Had a few months of a break over a year ago, but got back together because it was too difficult to...

View more questions Search