Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HolliRob01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Am I registered as a democrat or republican?
    How do I find out what political party I am registered with?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 04:38 PM

Call your county's board of election commissioner's office.
    abanikko Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 08:31 AM
    How about just looking on your voters registration card? All voters registration cards I have seen state your party affiliation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Republican/Democrat vs. Welfare [ 17 Answers ]

So, perhaps I should start with a story. A group of friends and a few acquaintances were having a politic discussion. Well, a friend of mine mentioned she was on state medical (she is paralyzed), and a person said something to the effect of, "you must be an Obama lover, most people on Welfare are...

Which party republican or Democrat have grown the greatest debt to NGP [ 9 Answers ]

From 1900 to 2009, which part is responsible for the most debt in USA

Clear explination of difference between Democrat and Republican [ 5 Answers ]

I'm reminded of the time that Catherine - a little girl in our Neighborhood - told me that she wanted to be President one day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there with us - and I Asked Catherine - "If you were President what would be the first thing you would...

Democrat versus Republican [ 7 Answers ]

Many of you guys can add it up in one minute, so please tell me: How many wars were initiated by democrats since the beginning of the USA? How many were started by republicans? How many wars were ended by republicans versus democrats?

Democrat/republican who? [ 5 Answers ]

Are you going to vote democrat or republican and then who are you going to vote for? If you vote.

View more questions Search