Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawnman87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 03:12 PM
    80's or 90's scifi movie
    Ok. Ive been looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. I don't remember much of it but I remember that I really enjoyed it. All I can remember is that there is this little creature guy who lives underground. He digs tunnels very very fast with these cup things on his hands. He meets this guy and I remember him being with him through the film. The only other thing I remember is a scene where the guy is trying to show someone else the little creature and he's too fast for them to see. Every time they turn to look he goes to the persons other side. Im sorry I can't give anymore detail. I hope someone can help me out on this. Its one of those things that I can't quit thinking about. Someone help me Please!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 05:40 PM

A Gnome Named Gnorm
    lawnman87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 06:35 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Wow. That's impressive. Thank you!!
    boydchase Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 11:27 PM
    You sure you not just having a flashback Carlos :)... sorry to be of no help... you are like me if can't think of something is so annoying until remember what it is... wait until you get to my age, memory starts to go completely. Certified African Mango

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

80's maybe early 90's animated scifi movie [ 1 Answers ]

All right here goes... We used to live in the middle of no where, no TV. Only rented VHS. I am having trouble remembering it, but I do remember there was a guy and girl on a mission, was almost a mix between galaxy high and Rock and rule. Please help. Sorry for not having much detail, but this was...

80's 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find a name for a movie I saw when I was kid.. I'm not sure when it was made it might have been late 80 or early 90.. in it there where these creature kind of aliens that came to earth. All I can remember about them was that they were black and sometimes like ball shape things.....

Looking for 80's or 90's scifi movies [ 2 Answers ]

It takes place on anasteroid in space there very few humans one humans is a dishwasher helps out an alien with six arms the 6 arm alien becomes his mangaer and trains him for fights fighting is there entertainment one fighter is put under blue light nad the other fighter is put under red light the...

Need to know the name of an late 80's early 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

It starts with a guy and a girl in a hottub, then for some reason the girl shortcircuits in the hottub. The guy really liked her and went on a quest through some kind of desert looking for a part to fix her or another cyborg girl just like her. On his way he meets someone that helps him. In the end...

View more questions Search