Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prikoa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 03:04 AM
    Will she come back to me?
    So after 7 months I think were doing fine but when this past summer hits I have to go away on vacation the entire time. A few days ago she texts me and says she needs to say somthing(and I knew she did,she hasn't textd or called in about a month)she says she wants to breakup,I know how to deal with this kind of thing so I accept it. After she tells me though I ask her why she says it was time apart that made her lose feeling then I stop talking to her then.

I have many things to do to calm my nerves and keep myself undercontrol but what I want to know is will she come back after a few weeks or should I just accept the fact and cut her from my life and save myself a lot more pain.
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Jul 26, 2011, 07:26 AM
    The only person that knows if she will come back to you is her. I guess anything can happen but, the last thing you want to do is hang around waiting. Seems like the both of you just didn't keep in touch.

I would just move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 04:38 PM

Prepare for the worst, she ain't coming back, hope for the best, she misses you.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2011, 04:45 PM

Just curious as to why the two of you didn't talk for a whole month? You hit it right on the nose in your last sentence of your second paragraph "move on and save yourself a lot of pain".

Jul 27, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Well I'm prepared for both cases

Jul 27, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Comment on liz28's post
    Our life was kind of compicated and we never really had anything to saybecause of that
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2011, 09:08 AM

That doesn't sound like a relationship to me;people communicate when they are committed to each other.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2011, 09:16 AM

When isn't life complicated? That doesn't mean the two of you stop talking to each other especially if the two of were suppose to be together. This doesn't sounds like a relationship at so maybe it is better that the two of you aren't together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Got stabbed in back three weeks ago.my lung was puctured.when is it safe to go back t [ 1 Answers ]

Still very sore after getting stabbed in back.lung was punctured.is it safe to go back to work.I work as bricklayer

What form do I file with IRS to take back my taxes they took for back child support [ 7 Answers ]

My ex pays child support sporadicly and never a large amount for three children, he owes 4 years of back child support. This year I received his taxes. Now 2 months later they are telling me he filed a report with IRS that reversed his taxes being given to me and gave his taxes back to him. Now...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

View more questions Search