Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladywen06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 02:20 AM
    35-40 rbc in urine after taking medications given by a urologist
    First urinalysis: 10-15 rbc second: 30-40 rbc third: 10-15 rbc 4th: 35-40 rbc.. what does that mean? I had taken medicines given by a urologist after my third urinalysis bit when I saw my 4th result.. I still have blood in urine.. what's seems to be the problem?
    C1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Could be a number of reasons you have hemeturia. Continue to follow up with your physician. Also note that 1% of the world population has idiopathic hemeturia. That is to say they have blood in their urine from an unknown cause even after all testing has been exhausted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days is it safe before taking urine test for alcohol in the body [ 2 Answers ]

Days safe before alcohol is detected in urine

When taking a urine analysis to get into nursing school, do they test for methadone? [ 6 Answers ]

I will be applying to nursing school soon and if I'm accepted, I will need to take a urine analysis. Does anyone know if they test for methadone?

The Urologist [ 12 Answers ]

A man goes to his doctor for his physical and is sent to the Urologist as a precaution. When he gets there, he discovers the urologist is a very pretty female doctor. The female doctor says, 'I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you...

Time medications remain in your urine [ 2 Answers ]

How long does Oxycodone and Oxycotin stay in your urine,for the purpose of a drug test?

Went to see the urologist don't think what he did was right [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I have been having reoccuring UTIs for a while now 5 months and so I was sent to a urologist. I did not like him because he was very unprofessional and talked about my sex life like it was a joke even though it was the first time I met him. So I got a second referral for an appointment. I...

View more questions Search