Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dangly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 01:56 AM
    Girlfriend says she loves me but wants to experience single life
    Basically my girlfriend who has jumped from relationship to relationship, has joined the RAF and now has a ridiculous amount of guys coming on to her. We've been going out for around 2 years going into third year of uni and our relationship was perfect before this summer. I knew something was wrong so I confronted her and she says she is confused. I recently found out she pulled some nob when really drunk at an RAF ball. She and I are best friends and she is scared to lose me but doesn't want to wake up when she's 40 and married and not have experienced being single. To make things worse, she is meant to be coming down on Saturday and we are meant to fly out to her family holiday together on Tuesday.

So basically I am stuck. What do I do? I want her, should I leave her then see if I can start things back up at uni? And this holiday, I am thinking I bail because it would just be painful?
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Jul 26, 2011, 07:43 AM
    If she wants to experience the single life then I suggest you let her... heck, seems like she is already doing it anyway while you seem to want a commitment.

I would let her do her thing and I would go and do mine... why hang around and be Mr. Safety while she goes out and "pulls some more nobs"... so don't be a fool man!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2011, 10:11 AM

My advice let her go. If you beg and plead you are going to look needy. She wants to be single let her be single. That means you are single too! Go out have fun meet girls! Ironhide is right don't be a safety net!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 04:56 PM

I would let her be single, and get someone who wanted what I wanted. I mean geeez, leave this drunk man hopper alone, and disappear right now. Are you crazy, or just like ignoring the facts??

She probably dumps you after the holiday any way, so leave, and don't come back. You can do better, can't you??
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2011, 04:54 PM
    "jumped from relationship to relationship"

See?

She's single all the time. Let her be.

She isn't for you. She only wants the next guy.

My ex told me the same thing. I want to be single.
    She wanted to be single the whole time actually. I was just "there" until...

Never talk to her again. You will thank yourself later.

I think deep down you know who she really is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend confused in her life, wants space, still loves me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Let me explain the situation, sorry if its long: My girlfriend and I have been together for 7 months, we've lived together for 4! She was my friend's older sister (2 years older than me), the girl we all had a crush on growing up and this summer we hooked up and got together. She had...

Life Experience Degree [ 1 Answers ]

Hi With High school Diploma, and more than 20 training course, Seminars and in job training plus 25 yrs of experience I became a master in my field with good position with a huge and highly respected oil company comes the point were I have to obtain a Chemistry degree, I was told by some friend...

Life Experience Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any accredited on-line colleges offering life experience credit?

Painful experience of life [ 3 Answers ]

I was dating this guy from Fairfax VA. He works in Manasses. I was in love with him or you can say that's what I thought. He was also very much interested in me and told me many times that I was this angel god sent for him on this earth. He told me he was in love with me with tears in his eyes. I...

He wants to be single but still loves me [ 4 Answers ]

After being with him for 10 months and having an amzin time he decides out of the blue he wants to be single and be one for the guys again. Obviously this breaks my heart and I still love him but he says he wants to be single. All he can tell me is how beautiful I am and how much he loves spendin...

View more questions Search