Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    new love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 11:52 PM
    What to do when you are in love with your friend's best friend?
    Ihave known ever since we were babies and we have a lot in coming like our birthdays I like him but who I am in LOVE with is his best friend but I don't know how to ask either one of them out help P.S they are both my age
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 07:12 PM
    You aren't currently in a relationship with either one? You're just friends with both, right? I just want to make sure I'm understanding the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend but I'm only 14 [ 7 Answers ]

Im in year 10, and at the beginning of the year my friend started going out with this guy in year 11 - I told her that he was really hot and I liked him too - I was only joking then, but have really started to like him, I chat to my friend about him all the time trying to find out about him -- and...

I love my friend's boyfriend but they're in love [ 17 Answers ]

See I have a friend (but were not very close at all) and she had this boyfriend she broke up with. She said she was over him but turns out she only went out with other boys to use them and make her ex jealous. He did the same and used me and they finally got back together. But you see even after he...

How do I handle my best friend's relationship with her other best friend? [ 4 Answers ]

When I met my best friend almost 5 years ago, she and I clicked almost immediately. We became very fast friends and eventually we became best friends. I always knew that she had another best friend. But when I got to know this other "best friend" I saw someone who bossed my best friend around. ...

I'm in love with my best friend's exboyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Threads merged and edited, all 4 of them. I'm not very outgoing, therefore, I'm not very confident around other guys.How do I make them believe that I'm confident and how do I become more outgoing with everyone, without coming across as ditzy. I'm in love with my best friend's ex...

Ex-friend's friend [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be very close to my ex-friend but now we're aren't friends anymore, we told each other anything to boys or crushes, in one case I liked a guy named carter and of course I told her, now that we're not friends she hangs around with carter all the time with a stupid grin on her face, I...

View more questions Search