Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAidA:/ Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 09:44 PM
    How to handle teenage stress?
    How do you handle teenage stress?
    d_iscipline Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Never tell a teenager 'It's ok' to calm them down because it is never OK. Just tell them to face the struggle (whatever it is bothering them) boldly and this will make them stronger in the end.
    d_iscipline Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Be like an encouraging friend to them (in a good way)
    BLACK BIRD Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 07:27 AM
    The best way to get through stress is not being alone. Your friends are probably going through the same thing and want help too. Together, it will feel like a breeze.
    jsgsjs Posts: 16, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 24, 2011, 11:06 PM
    Arguments at home can affect all things in your life so if you offend someone because of it just remember to explain why you felt like it to the person and say sorry most people will understand. If you feel like you're going to offend someone just take some time out and maybe count to 10 or just sit in another room to think it over.

Oh and please remember whatever you feel like there is always a solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I handle my teenage son who's out of control? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. My 13 year old son hates me, and tells me all the time how bad of a mother I am. I try an give him what he what's but if I don't then he cries about it all the time until I give in. I have just recently got engaged and he's even trying to split us up, saying that he doesn't like my...

A teenage girl hides away her favourite teenage artist in her house [ 2 Answers ]

A teenage boy who is a pop singer hides away in a teenage girls house

How to handle my Teenage daughter with dangerous behavior [ 31 Answers ]

I have searched many sites looking for information on my daughter and how to handle her behavior. It seems as though our situation is not unique, but it is most definitely very, very serious. Allow me to summarize: My daughter is 17. Will be 18 in 5 months. After years and years and years...

View more questions Search