Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwaydiva3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2004, 01:17 PM
    Missed period?!
    I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any chance that I could be pregnant could there?

Also-- I heard that exercise might play a part? In early may I started doing morning aerobics, etc and about 2 weeks ago I switched to yoga & pilates- might that do it as well?

Thanks
    Natasa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2004, 11:01 AM
    Re: missed period?!
    I have also missed my period this month. Well, I don't know yet if I missed it... so far I'm late 5 days and I'm never ever late. However, I joined a running club last week and have done about 5 miles since. I'm also curious to learn what others know about how exercise can make you miss your period. I've had all the pains of my period, just no period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Missed period.. Cramping! [ 8 Answers ]

I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't...

Confused About Missed Period [ 25 Answers ]

Greetings Everyone, I am a 22 year old girl and for the past year my period has fluctuated to the point months would go by and It wouldn't come. I have no idea what else to do. My Doctor precribed to be Provera and Progesterone in order for it to come and now I am worried that if it will effect...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

View more questions Search