Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linda Ross Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Education: Transcript for closed College
    I attended Meadows Junior College in Columbus,Georgia in 1991. The school is now closed. How do I get a copy of my transcript and diploma?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 25, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Records have to be kept by law. Start with googling GA boards of higher ed, etc, and answer below if you find a list, and meanwhile I will look after having some breakfast.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 25, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Did you try (706) 327-7668

If no good, would ask Columbus Technical College, also in Columbus. They might have merged.
    Linda Ross Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2011, 06:30 AM
    Thank you for your help I found where I can get my transcript under the State of Georgia Nonpublic Post Secondary Education Commission at www.gnpec.org
    A list of all the closed schools in the State of Georgia is provided on their website: www.gnpec.org
    I also found out Meadows Junior College closed on Nov.1,1997 at this site. Thanks again your information was very helpful(Joypulv).
    lookingforansws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 06:52 PM
    Hi there,

I am a retail manager and I'm trying to hire someone who has listed they graduated from Meadows College. I cannot figure out how to confirm their degree. Any suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a copy of my college transcript if the college has closed? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I get a copy of my college transcript if the school has closed?

Education: Transcript for closed college [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Shaw College at Detroit(Michigan). The school is now closed. How do I get a copy of my transcript and dipolma

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

View more questions Search