Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2004, 06:03 PM
    Tubal question
    I just want to know that after I had my tubes tied three months later I stop having a period. Is this normal :-/
    fj Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2004, 07:49 AM
    Re: tubal question
    That depends heavily on how old you are.
    There are some notions that getting your tubes tied brings
    About changes in the blood flow and that this can bring about this kind of a reaction.
    Most women experience menopause between 45 and 55 years of age.
    If you are under 41 it is generally agreed that that is too young and it is wise to consult a doctor.
    If you are experiencing cramps every month, without blood loss it may also be wise to see one.
    If you have lost much weight or have overdone your sport actifities that can (besides stress) also be a cause.

So depending on your age and on the presence of any other worrying symptoms one can say if this would be normal or not.

Be aware that a period that stays away for a few months, can still come back in some cases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after a tubal ligation [ 12 Answers ]

:( Does anyone know someone who got pregnant after having their tubes tied? What are the possibilities really? Bear in mind, no pregnancy is wanted, hence having a tubal ligation.

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Could I be pregnant after a tubal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I've been having symptoms of pregnancy but had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago. I'm 29 years old and would love to have another child. I'm 2 days late on my period and I was just wondering what are my chances of being pregnant. I hope someone can help me!

View more questions Search