Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sxyness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 06:45 AM
    I think my belly button is infected
    I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:
    miss k Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Yes. Go see your doctor, or take it out, clean it up, and let it heal. You may not be keeping that area clean enough, or you may be allergic to the material used, etc.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 1, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sxyness
    I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected???:eek:
    Belly buttons, especially innies, are germ catchers and should be washed out when showering. This is why you have to be doubly clean when it is pierced. Just keep soiled hands away from it, wash hands always before cleaning the area. 3% peroxide mixed with a small amount of water washed over the area may help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 8 Answers ]

How can I pierce my belly button myself? How can I set the needle? :confused:

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Repiercing my belly button? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so here is what happened, my parents said no to me getting my belly button pierced so I did it myself (I know stupid thing to do). It didn't get infected or anything but I took it out about 3-4 days ago. It was only in for about 6 days. Now my parents are saying that if I find a clean enough...

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search