Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2011, 08:25 AM
    Blood pressure
    For past year have issues with blood pressure and heart rate.

Just an example.

Sometimes its really high, sometimes really low. Palpitations sometimes my heart rests at 100 or higher for days then all of a sudden my heart rate would sit below 60.

My blood pressure 120/100
    Sometimes get really low readings like 88/62
    Sometimes 118/90

I just do not get it. When my pressures low do not have any energy at all. Why the extreme changes.

I am on Digestive enzymes and Acebutolol but been taken it for a long time now.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2011, 05:21 PM

Have you been to a cardio guy to get a proper diagnosis? Digestive emzymes don't do that to your heart. Am not familiar with the other med.

You can't keep guessing what the heart problem is. Could be arrythmia.

You can take your bp several times a day and each time will be different. Don't go by that alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood pressure [ 5 Answers ]

Allo! One month ago, my blood pressure was 126/72, I was told this was a bit high because I'm a smoker. I've cut down over half my cigarette intake and this week my blood pressure was taken at 95/64. Is this normal? Oh and I'm 23yo

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

Blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ideal blood pressure ranage for male & females

Blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im Julia My queston is, My bp is out of controal its 199/120 right now and I take 12 bp meds a day . Can anyone help before I have a stroke:eek: :eek:

View more questions Search