Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Major Tournament Today
    We had a large tournament today, I had 10 of my students from my Dojo that competed. The kids ( and adults) did great. We had several 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places. Even the few kids that did not win anything, had a fun time. They had nice large trophies for those that won.

My son Nate, got 1st in self defense, 3rd in weapons and 4th in forms and board breaking.

Toni ( my wife) is the one that took home all of the goodies, She got 1st in forms, 1st in weapons, and 2nd in fighting and a 1st in self Defense

I did not do to bad, I got 3rd in forms, 3rd in weapons and 2nd in fighting. (black belt heavy weight division) The several blows to my face and a couple kicks to the stomach has me slowed down a little this evening.

They don't offer a "hoveround" division yet, I may need that in a few more years.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 05:06 PM

We'll have to call you the Karate Kid and find a Mr. Miyagi to do his magic on your aches and pains and bruises.

Congratulations to Nate and Lady Toni!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Major Water Leak repaired today - now toilet tank won't fill. [ 18 Answers ]

Heck. We had someone come out to do a leak detection, and he found it - 4 feet from the meter. The water was shut off all day while he made the repair (he had to remove tons of rock to get to the bad piping). Great! Leak fixed! He's gone, now my toilet tank won't fill. Could it be air in the...

Today's Tournament [ 7 Answers ]

But we did a tournament today, In my age and belt division I got 2nd place in sparring and 1st place in weapons. Toni ( my wife) got 1st place in Forms and 1st place in weapons ( in her belt and age division Nate, ( my son) got 1st place in Open Forms and 2nd place in Sparring for his...

Why does unreal tournament 3 not work on my PC [ 3 Answers ]

I have all the needed performens. It shows me the first 2 clips then it turns of.

Liberalism has caused every major issue in the world today [ 23 Answers ]

That sounds like a political rant… and it is. But it is also supported by facts. For instance, let’s take the current financial crisis. It was caused by the collapse of the mortgage market, which in turn was caused by the government forcing banks to make loans to people who couldn’t pay...

View more questions Search