Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carrotcake Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Granddaughter dilema
    Plze can someone help me I have raised my grandchild since she was born due to my daughter having post natal depression. For past 6 mnths contact has been getting less and not much involvent between them taking place were its got to stage child doesn't even want go bak down nr house I've offered to take her full time but as social services have suggested to that she could live with me what are my chances of adoption would be so grateful for views
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 31, 2007, 07:33 AM
    If your daughter agrees to adoption it should just be a formality. If she doesn't, then you will have to prove her unfit as a parent.

Jan 31, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Thanks scott things is she knows herself and her partner knows they both how can I put this mentally/physically can't handle pressure of child yet when I say this its always no were keeping her and the child screams for me its got to stage rows are getting worse as they have no sense of resposibilty to the child when I could offer her a loving home wif me her grandad and aunts and uncles
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 31, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Like I said, if they agree its just a matter of filing the papers and getting a judge to sign them. If they don't, you have a court battle to deal with.

Jan 31, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Many thanks ill keep u posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

End of a freindship over our granddaughter who is young [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been in her life since she was born five years ago, my son is this child's father but her mother has hooked up with someone new... the new boyfriend's family has rather taken over in our grandchilds life and I didn't mind that until we started being told we couldn't have her...

Dilema for Bi-bloke [ 16 Answers ]

Where to start... Well, I am (a young!) 50 years old, and I have always known that I am Bi-sexual and have had far more experiences with lads than with girls (but I've never gone more that masturbating/oral) - I have never come out - and am very masculine etc and nobody suspects. I have many...

Pregancy dilema [ 13 Answers ]

All right ladies here's a good one... had my period about the beginning of July.. around the 12th or so... me and the man have done it many time since then.. (raw dog)started feeling nauseous at night hungry all the time.. you know the classic pregnancy symptoms so I thought for sure that I was......

Dilema [ 6 Answers ]

I have very little contact with my bros. And sisters due to a fallout . Now the oldest bro. Calls me asking to help support my mom (78 yrs), who lives off soc. Sec. The thing is she lives w/ dad but their relationship is shot . They"re together out of necessity even though they don't...

Recent Dilema [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I've already made my choice on this, but I want to know what you guys think. My girlfriend and I have been going out for six months now. Prior to that I've like her for a couple years, but she or I had always been with someone else. I lost my virginity to this girl. Recently I had...

View more questions Search