Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ma1234boys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 09:23 AM
    Etiquette for wedding guest apparel
    What is the etiquette for a guest to wear a black to an evening wedding?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 09:43 AM

A black dress with a lovely broach or scarf, is appropriate for an evening wedding. If you are in the wedding party, then it is not appropriate.
    Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Etiquette [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I had two questions: What is a male maid of honor called? Any ideas on how to have my wedding party walk down the isle? I have 3 males and one female. I have two best men and two maid of honors (but one is male). Thanks.

Wedding etiquette [ 12 Answers ]

Our wedding reception is now going to be held outdoors. Wedding dinner and a reception. Prior to this is was going to be held indoors and it was cheaper. We had prepared the seating plan and who sits and near who. When we planned this we chose that our parents won't sit on our table as his...

Wedding Etiquette [ 7 Answers ]

My Best friend of 22 years got married this past July. Her mother and my mother are also best friends. So this was an occasion that was truly going to be special. I personally spent well over $4000.00, from the bridal shower to the bridesmaid dress. Which seems to me to be a fair bit of money?...

Wedding etiquette [ 10 Answers ]

Is it okay to wear a black dress/like a cocktail dress to an evening wedding?

Wedding Etiquette [ 6 Answers ]

My sister's daughter is getting married soon. Sister is widowed and dating a guy (for several months). Sister wants Date to sit with her in the first pew (Sister will be walked down the aisle to sit in first pew). Daughter says it is her wedding and she does not want date to sit in the first pew...

View more questions Search