Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GypsyPrincess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2003, 03:09 PM
    Bleeding...
    Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but it's not. I need real information - is it just that I'm like, torn, there, or is this a sign of cancer or something?
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 AM
    Re: bleeding...
    I'm not sure what it is, but I'd make an appointment with your doctor immediately to see what it is.
    loving18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2004, 09:29 PM
    Bleeding...
    Hi I had the same problem a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if you have the same problem as me but my problem was constipation. If your straining to go to the bathroom your rectum might be torn like you think . Though this might be the case if it's not you might have kidneys stones or something in that matter and you should go to the doctor. I'm not trying to worry you but this could be serious.

I hope I helped.
    fj Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2004, 03:34 AM
    Re: bleeding...
    If the blood is bright red, it is fresh.
    If the blood is dark red, it it old.

If the blood is mixed with the feces, it may be wise to see a doctor, especially when you are over 50.
    If the blood is fresh, more on the outside of the feces and
    Is on the toilet paper when you whipe yourself of, end especially if you are experiencing some pain when going to the toilet,
    Your problem is most probably caused by a little tear.
    This can happen when you do not drink enough and your feces are too hard. It is like a little wound, that bleeds again, every time your skin there is stretched.
    The cure:
    Eat lots of pears, prunes (they work best) or other fruits,
    Eat whole grain bread and vegetables and yoghurt with fruit and flax seed. These things will soften your stool and your problem will be solved within a week or so.
    If it does not go away, gets worse, or if the blood is darker and mixed with your stool, you might want to see a (female) docter.
    gypsyman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Hey, I am experiencing the same thing right now.
    Did you go get it checked out? If so, what did the doctor's tell you. I am not scheduled to see anyone until May 8th and I'm already freakin out. I had drops of bright red blood today and bright red blood on the tissue. Write me please at [email protected] to let me know if you saw a doctor and what they said okay!
    God bless and Thanks so much!

Mike
    gypsyman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyPrincess
    Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kinda worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but it's not. I need real information - is it just that I'm like, torn, there, or is this a sign of cancer or something?
    Hey, I am experiencing the same thing right now.
    Did you go get it checked out? If so, what did the doctor's tell you. I am not scheduled to see anyone until May 8th and I'm already freakin out. I had drops of bright red blood today and bright red blood on the tissue. Write me please at to let me know if you saw a doctor and what they said okay!
    God bless and Thanks so much!

Mike
    S_alicia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 01:57 PM
    I have had rectual bleeding since I was a child. I went to the doctor and was told the bleeding was caused from having a bowel movement. The doctor said I needed to have surgery to have the muscles stretched because it tore me inside while trying to poop. I never had the surgery. If I get constipated and strain I will also bleed. The blood is bright red. There are times I bleed so much it will squirt into the toilet. OUCH! However, if you have never had this checked by a doctor, I would do so!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding gum [ 2 Answers ]

I have a permanent gum bleeding. Its making my life impossible, even whene I eat a banana it makes my gum bleeds. I have seen a dentist and made a depuration but in vain. Can u please tell me what's my problem

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

7 weeks & bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. And have been bleeding for 14 days! It has never been anything other than brown, and some days have been heavier than others, although I have never soaked a pad, (been surviving on pantyliners). I went to the clinic, had an ultrasound on March 30/2005. Was told...

View more questions Search