Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sioux1sc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 01:02 PM
    I am bored I must have stuff to do!
    What can an 11 year old girl do to become less bored? PLEASE ADD WEBSITES, GAMES, AND STUFF THAT 11 YEAR OLD GIRLS CAN DO!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 22, 2011, 01:28 PM
    I have an 11 year old girl. She plays outside with her friends.

With that said, I'm not sure this belongs in the "Investing" category.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 22, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Oops.. someone changed it as I was posting... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's bored with me. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've have a problem. I've been with my partner 9 yrs and, we have 3 children together. We haven't been getting on the past few weeks and, he's told me he is bored with me and, our sex life but, he doesn't make any effort either. We've done all sorts in the bedroom to please him but, it's really...

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

My boyfriend is bored [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 years older then my boyfriend he's only 21 but already is bored with sex we have tried just about everything he use to want it all the time but now doesn't what could be wrong

Bored [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship w/ a guy for 7 months. And every now and then I ask myself why am I still with him, especially because ill be going away to college next year. We were talking today and he told me he really doesn't want to be in a relationship because of the obligations but he still...

View more questions Search