Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sue Richards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Firefox and Adblock plus problems
    Hi. Firefox stopped loading my Facebook page past it's heading. I've now pinned it down to my Adblock plus extension by disabling it and finding Firefox loads Facebook fine. But after searching through my blocking 'rules' and disabling anything with the word 'facebook' in it and re-enabling adblock plus, it still will not load Facebook properly. What other item being blocked could be preventing the Facebook parge loading properly?? It is obviously something within Adblock plus but nothing looks pertinent to me and there's lots of stuff in there.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2011, 11:33 AM
    I LOVE AdBlock and it's not messing up my FB pages. One option is to uninstall AdBlock, restart FF and re-install it. Of course you'll have to add any new rules again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

Say no to Google chrome: instead Iron (chromium) with adBLOCK [ 0 Answers ]

srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php the only fork of Chromium (upon which Chrome is built) that has native adBLOCKING what's the difference? srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_chrome_vs_iron.php

User ID/password problems with Firefox 3.0.4 [ 5 Answers ]

I've used Firefox for years and now, with the upgrade to 3.0.4, Yahoo and other sites don't keep me logged in when I reopen the browser, even after a few minutes. It's a hassle to have to retype email address and password every time I open my mail, etc.. No problem with IE, only with Firefox. Any...

Problems downloading Firefox [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to download Firefox it says file is corrupt what do I do to get it?

New to Firefox [ 3 Answers ]

Just got Firefox. Not a computer expert here. Am a netzero user, when I dbl clk NZ icon same old Microsoft in expl screen comes up... when I then dbl clk Firefox icon that screen comes up with the message that FF is not my default browser and do I want it to be? Is this normal? If not how do I...

View more questions Search